MESPIL Developments & Investment announces Pine Hills, Vilamoura, No.9 Faro, and No.9 Lisbon projects have garnered International Property Awards 2020 as winners in the Portugal, European category. Mr. Aaron Tracey, Director Sales, MESPIL, said “It is an honour for Mespil to be recognized by industry professionals as a winner of the International Property Awards 2020. This is the 3rd year in a row we have won for our project Pine Hills which is testament to our teams commitment in creating memorable service experiences for both property owners and their guests, it also further enhances value for both our joint venture partners and clients’ investment.”
MESPIL were also recognised for regeneration and redevelopment projects both in Lisbon and Faro cities which are golden visa eligible at 350,000 Euro attracting buyers from all over the globe. MESPIL see the potential and value of existing housing stock and are focused on contributing to conserving as many derelict and run-down projects in both Lisbon and Faro over the next number of years. Mr. Tom O’Connor, MESPIL Managing Director said “We thank all of the MESPIL project partners for helping us realize our vision to redevelop and regenerate our projects in both Lisbon and Faro. Retaining and re-using existing buildings is an essential part of sustainable development and urban regeneration and I would personally like to congratulate all who contributed and collaborated on all of our winning projects.”
About MESPIL Investments & Developments Ltd
MESPIL, with offices in Dublin, Ireland and the Algarve, Portugal is a developer, sales, and operator of residential projects in Portugal. With a strong history investing across various sectors including Private Equity, Energy and Infrastructure MESPIL have previously delivered over 2,500 residential units in Europe with a sales value in excess of €300 million, 1,500 hotel rooms in Ireland and a further €100 million in infrastructure projects in the UK. MESPIL believe Portugal to be a robust and exciting investment option that offers potentially higher ROI over other European markets. Co-investors in all projects MESPIL focus on in-demand locations such as the Algarve, Faro and Lisbon ensuring the asset is always in the right location, primary drivers in the company’s investment results to date.
Facts & Information about the European Property Awards
- The European Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
- The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best and Lord Waverley, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
- The European Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the regions.
- The official Awards website is www.propertyawards.net
- The Awards are in their 27th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories.